Thank you for your interest in becoming a stockist of our Australian handcrafted jewellery and/ or Christmas decorations. You can access our wholesale catalogue and order form below.
About our unique jewellery
Our unique jewellery is unlike any other on the market today. Featuring two stunning silver tones and intricate details, our stunning designs make the perfect gift.
Here are 8 reasons why you and your customers will simply love our jewellery.
- Timless meaningful designs – Each original design tells a story inspired by nature and tales of human connection, from the detail of Australian native flora to bonds of love and joy. Each piece comes with a “story card” that captures the inspiration behind each design – perfect for sharing as a gift!
- Super comfortable – Each piece is ultra lightweight (each earring weighing only 2 grams) making them comforatable to wear all day (and night) long.
- Hypoallergenic – finished with hypoallergenic earring hooks or studs and sterling silver necklace chains, our jewellery is safe for even sensitive skin types.
- Life proof & low maintenance – made from stainless steel, our jewellery is delicate in appearance yet super strong, durable and tarnish reistant – designed to last a lifetime. All hook earrings are also supplied with silicon backs to ensure they stay safely attached to ear lobes.
- Australian Made – Our pieces are 100% designed and made in Australia – we’re certified Australian made by the independent Australian Made Campaign.
- Sustainable – We create our pieces using sustainable materials and technologies to be gentle on our planet.
- Affordable – our stunning designs look far more expensive than they are so gift givers can look even more generous!
- Easy to post – being super lightweight and compact, our jewellery is easy and cost effect to post (or pack in a suitcase) and is extremely popular as gifts for people living overseas.
Jewellery Display Stands
Our custom designed and made jewellery display stands have been specifically designed to showcase our unique two silver toned stainless steel jewellery to help you boost sales.
The stands are available exclusively to stockists of our jewellery.
Each display stand is made in Melbourne from sustainable plantation radiata pine and/ or reclaimed cedar timbers. Just like our jewellery, our timber displays stands are handcrafted in small batches and each piece is finished by hand.
Our wooden display stands are buffed to a warm satin finish using a natural non-toxic furniture wax to protect the timber from finger marks and light water spills.
Our slotted display stands are designed to showcase the story cards with the jewellery to help you boost sales. With more slots than regular display stands, our stands give you greater flexibility in how you choose to display our jewellery and manage your stock.
Download more information on our display stands.
Boost sales with our Story Telling Cards
Our jewellery story telling cards share the inspiration story behind each of our original nature inspired jewellery designs. The cards help your customers to connect with the jewellery and support them to make a purchase. They make a great keepsake and gift to accompany the jewellery and help customers share the story with their family and friends.
All orders receive a complementary story card for each piece of jewellery ordered. We recommend that you display the story cards with the jewellery to help boost sales and then give your customers the story card when they purchase a piece of jewellery.
Orders are now open for our gorgeous Australian made wooden Christmas decorations. There are 4 collections to choose from:
- Australian Birds Christmas Decorations (shown)
- Australian Animal Christmas Decorations
- Scandi Collection Christmas Decorations
- Hearts Christmas Decorations
Each original decoration is made in Melbourne from sustainable Australian eucalyptus plywood and finished with a red satin ribbon.
Our quality decorations make popular keepsakes and thoughtful gifts for teachers, with many customers also sending them overseas in their Christmas cards. For more ideas on how ways to use our Australian made Christmas decorations, download a copy of the latest catalogue.
Orders for Christmas decorations are now open. Please note that orders for Christmas decorations close on 30th August 2023. Christmas decorations will be delivered in early-mid October for orders placed by the due date. Delivery times for orders placed after 30th August may be delayed.
Our wholesale catalogue includes images and information on each of our jewellery collections and Christmas decorations. Our catalogue also contains information on our wholesale trade and delivery terms. Download a copy of our wholesale catalogue.
To help make ordering as simple as possible for you, we have created an Excel order form. Download a copy of our current Excel order form.
Orders and Enquiries
Please email all orders and enquiries to email@example.com. We can also be contacted via phone on 0450 129 774.