Staircase to the Moon pendant necklace
The delicate art deco style design of our Staircase to the Moon pendant necklace is inspired by a rare natural (and uniquely Australian) phenomenon which only occurs in Broome, Western Australia. This natural phenomenon is caused by the rising of a full moon reflecting off the exposed mudflats in Roebuck Bay at extremely low tide. This creates the beautiful optical illusion of a staircase reaching to the moon.
Staircase to the Moon pendant necklace is crafted from highest quality, ultra-lightweight, hypoallergenic stainless steel and finsihed with a 45cm long Italian made sterling silve chain making it comfortable to wear all day long – even for those with sensitive skin.
What you’ll love:
- Unique two silver toned design sure to turn heads
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel – perfect for sensitive skin
- Ultra-lightweight and super comfortable to wear all day, every day
- Pendant comes on 45cm Italian made sterling silver chain
- 100% made in Australia in small batches and finished by hand
- All jewellery presented in our custom pillow gift boxes
- Complementary story card showing the inspiration behind the design
- hypoallergenic stainless steel, 45cm sterling silver chain
- 32 mm H x 30 mm W (excluding chain)
- Jewellery is safely and beautifully presented in our custom pillow gift boxes (dimensions: 110 mm L x 70 mm W x 17 mm D). All jewellery comes with a complementary story card showing the inspiration behind the design.
Pairs perfectly with: