Staircase to the Moon earrings
The delicate art deco style design of our Staircase to the Moon earrings is inspired by a rare natural (and uniquely Australian) phenomenon which only occurs in Broome, Western Australia. This natural phenomenon occurs when the rising of a full moon reflects off the exposed mudflats in Roebuck Bay at extremely low tide. This creates the beautiful optical illusion of a staircase reaching to the moon.
Staircase to the Moon earrings are crafted from highest quality, ultra-lightweight, hypoallergenic stainless steel, making these earrings super comfortable to wear all day and night long, even if you have sensitive ears.
What you’ll love:
- Unique two silver toned design sure to turn heads
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel – perfect for sensitive skin
- Ultra-lightweight and super comfortable to wear all day, every day
- Supplied with silicon earring backs to keep earrings safely on your ear lobes
- 100% made in Australia in small batches and finished by hand
- All jewellery is presented in our custom pillow gift boxes
- Complementary story card showing the inspiration behind the design
- hypoallergenic stainless steel
- 37 mm H x 10 mm W (excluding earring hook)
- Jewellery is safely and beautifully presented in our custom pillow gift boxes (dimensions: 110 mm L x 70 mm W x 17 mm D). All jewellery comes with a complementary story card showing the inspiration behind the design.
Pairs perfectly with: