Eclipse silver stud earrings
The art deco style design of our Eclipse silver stud earrings is inspired by a solar eclipse which occurs when the moon passes between the earth and the sun, blocking our view of the sun. All that can be seen is a solar flare peeking around the edge of the moon.
Eclipse stud earrings are handcrafted from the highest quality, ultra-lightweight, hypoallergenic stainless steel and finished with sustainable QLD walnut timber studs making these earrings both elegant and comfortable to wear all day long, even if you have sensitive ears.
What you’ll love:
- Unique two silver toned design sure to turn heads
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel – perfect for sensitive skin
- Ultra-lightweight and super comfortable to wear all day, every day
- Supplied with stainless steel earring backs to keep earrings safely on your ear lobes
- 100% made in Australia in small batches and finished by hand
- All jewellery is presented in our custom pillow gift boxes
- Complementary story card showing the inspiration behind the design
- hypoallergenic stainless steel, sustainable QLD walnut timber studs
- 30 mm H x 20 mm W (excluding walnut timber earring studs)
- Jewellery is safely and beautifully presented in our custom pillow gift boxes (dimensions: 110 mm L x 70 mm W x 17 mm D). All jewellery comes with a complementary story card showing the inspiration behind the design.
Pairs perfectly with:
- Eclipse pendant necklace with sterling silver chain